#GenreTuesday - Great Picture Books as Gifts!
A book is a gift that keeps on giving! Not only does it look beautiful all wrapped up in a bow, but it also carries a story that can be passed on and on with new meaning each time. Here are some of my favorite books that will make wonderful gifts in this time of giving - this week's #GenreTuesday is great picture books as gifts!
1. I Dissent: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Makes Her Mark by Debbie Levy
2. Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblins by Eric Kimmel
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas! by Dr. Seuss
4. Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
5. The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson
Thank you for watching! Please comment, like and subscribe on my YouTube channel for more videos!